Benefits of Using Suddenstrike Pest Control
With over 30 years experience, we pride ourselves on providing a professional and unrivaled service with fully qualified and knowledgeable technicians. Suddenstrike Pest Control is a member on the BPCA (British Pest Control Association, NPTA (National Pest Technicians Association) and we are CEPA certified (Confederation of European Pest Management Associations).
Stay protected and look for the BPCA logo. As members of the BPCA we must:
- Undergo regular audits against the British Standard EN16636 for pest management
- Abide by industry Codes of Best Practice
- Provide detailed advice on pest prevention measures
- Perform a survey before starting work or providing a final quote
- Have at least £2million public and products liability insurance
- Protect staff, customers and members of the public through risk and COSHH assessments
- Only employ technicians who meet or exceed the industry-standard qualifications
Suddenstrike Pest Control have passed a BS EN16636 audit, meaning we are:
- Part of the first common standard for pest management operators
- Measured against a European benchmark for pest management
- Independently verified by a third party certification body
- Working to an internationally recognised professional standard
- Regularly assessed on an 18-month cycle
By choosing Suddenstrike Pest Control you can rest assured that the service you receive are from trained, fully qualified and knowledgeable technicians, from a company that meets strict BPCA membership criteria and complies with the most current legislation.
Call us now on 01270 619147 for your pest control needs, whether it is a wasps nest in Nantwich, moles in Crewe, bed bugs in Northwich, fleas in Sandbach, or rats in Knutsford, we have the solution to your problem. We serve Cheshire, Shropshire, Staffordshire and surrounding areas including Liverpool, Manchester and North Wales, for both domestic & commercial needs.